FROM ANDY WILLIAMS

From: Andy Williams
Date: Thu Jan 07 2021 - 10:27:44 EST

--
Hello friend,
After our end of year 2020 auditing we have some amount of money left
over here as a result of over invoicing and covid-19 victims which
brings my account imbalance. I will be glad if my message meets you in
a happy status and healthy to enable you cooperate with me to achieve
this great opportunity at hand.I will need your assistance and full
cooperation to transferring the money into your bank account to enable
us to share it 60/40 or invest it into real estate in Paraguay because
we as a government official are not allowed to own foreign bank
account. I already posted the money into a late contractor`s account
instead of government to seize it. I look forward to your reply for
details on how we can cooperate to achieve this goal.
Sincerely
Andy Williams.
Citi bank UK.A/c offic