[PATCH v4 0/5] Add support for Realtek RTL838x/RTL839x switch SoCs
From: Bert Vermeulen
Date: Tue Jan 19 2021 - 05:00:55 EST
- Device tree bindings for SoC in separate patch.
- Removed ioremap.h, and declare physical address bases in device tree.
- all code removed, the base system is now only device tree files and docs
and some build config.
- ioremap.h restored to the v1 version, with hardcoded I/O ranges, since I
got flak on changing that as suggested. This brings it in line with other
systems in arch/mips/generic.
- Removed all new arch/mips/ code, using arch/mips/generic/ instead.
- Use device tree ranges instead of hardcoded addresses for ioremap.
- Moved IRQ driver to drivers/irqchip/
- Removed reset handling code, will be replaced by device tree config.
- All SoC family id code moved to new soc driver.
- Header moved to realtek/ instead of mach-realtek/
- As more of the base system now depends on device tree, a sample
dts for the Cisco SG220-26 switch is included. This will be further
filled out, and bindings documented, as drivers get merged.
Bert Vermeulen (5):
dt-bindings: mips: Add support for RTL83xx SoC series
Add support for Realtek RTL838x/RTL839x switch SoCs
MIPS: Add Realtek RTL838x/RTL839x support as generic MIPS system
dt-bindings: Add Cisco prefix to vendor list
mips: dts: Add support for Cisco SG220-26 switch
.../devicetree/bindings/mips/realtek-rtl.yaml | 24 ++++++++
.../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml | 2 +
arch/mips/Kconfig | 31 ++++++++++
arch/mips/boot/dts/Makefile | 1 +
arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/Makefile | 2 +
arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/cisco_sg220-26.dts | 25 ++++++++
arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/rtl838x.dtsi | 21 +++++++
arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/rtl83xx.dtsi | 59 +++++++++++++++++++
8 files changed, 165 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mips/realtek-rtl.yaml
create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/Makefile
create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/cisco_sg220-26.dts
create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/rtl838x.dtsi
create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/realtek/rtl83xx.dtsi