Re:

From: Stefano Pessina
Date: Sat Feb 13 2021 - 15:45:07 EST

Hello,

I'm Stefano Pessina, an Italian business tycoon, investor, and
philanthropist.the vice chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and
the single largest shareholder of Walgreens Boots Alliance. I gave
away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged
to give away the rest of 25% this year 2020 to Individuals.. I have
decided to donate $2,200,000.00USD (Two million two hundred thousand
dollars)to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me
for more info.

You can also read more about me via the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefano_Pessina

Warm Regard
CEO Walgreens Boots Alliance
Stefano Pessina