On 3/15/21 9:19 PM, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:Heck!
Signed-off-by: Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhaskar@xxxxxxxxx>
arch/x86/events/intel/bts.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/arch/x86/events/intel/bts.c b/arch/x86/events/intel/bts.c
index 731dd8d0dbb1..6320d2cfd9d3 100644
@@ -594,7 +594,7 @@ static __init int bts_init(void)
* we cannot use the user mapping since it will not be available
* if we're not running the owning process.
- * With PTI we can't use the kernal map either, because its not
+ * With PTI we can't use the kernel map either, because its not
* there when we run userspace.
* For now, disable this driver when using PTI.
Description: PGP signature