[PATCH] mm: Few spelling fixes
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury
Date: Thu Mar 18 2021 - 02:59:37 EST
Few spelling fixes throughout the file.
Signed-off-by: Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhaskar@xxxxxxxxx>
include/linux/pgtable.h | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/pgtable.h b/include/linux/pgtable.h
index 5e772392a379..4fcefd553a5c 100644
@@ -426,7 +426,7 @@ static inline void ptep_set_wrprotect(struct mm_struct *mm, unsigned long addres
* On some architectures hardware does not set page access bit when accessing
- * memory page, it is responsibilty of software setting this bit. It brings
+ * memory page, it is responsibility of software setting this bit. It brings
* out extra page fault penalty to track page access bit. For optimization page
* access bit can be set during all page fault flow on these arches.
* To be differentiate with macro pte_mkyoung, this macro is used on platforms
@@ -519,7 +519,7 @@ extern pgtable_t pgtable_trans_huge_withdraw(struct mm_struct *mm, pmd_t *pmdp);
* This is an implementation of pmdp_establish() that is only suitable for an
* architecture that doesn't have hardware dirty/accessed bits. In this case we
- * can't race with CPU which sets these bits and non-atomic aproach is fine.
+ * can't race with CPU which sets these bits and non-atomic approach is fine.
static inline pmd_t generic_pmdp_establish(struct vm_area_struct *vma,
unsigned long address, pmd_t *pmdp, pmd_t pmd)
@@ -852,7 +852,7 @@ static inline void __ptep_modify_prot_commit(struct vm_area_struct *vma,
* updates, but to prevent any updates it may make from being lost.
* This does not protect against other software modifications of the
- * pte; the appropriate pte lock must be held over the transation.
+ * pte; the appropriate pte lock must be held over the transition.
* Note that this interface is intended to be batchable, meaning that
* ptep_modify_prot_commit may not actually update the pte, but merely
@@ -1269,13 +1269,13 @@ static inline int pmd_none_or_trans_huge_or_clear_bad(pmd_t *pmd)
* The complete check uses is_pmd_migration_entry() in linux/swapops.h
* But using that requires moving current function and pmd_trans_unstable()
- * to linux/swapops.h to resovle dependency, which is too much code move.
+ * to linux/swapops.h to resolve dependency, which is too much code move.
* !pmd_present() is equivalent to is_pmd_migration_entry() currently,
* because !pmd_present() pages can only be under migration not swapped
- * pmd_none() is preseved for future condition checks on pmd migration
+ * pmd_none() is preserved for future condition checks on pmd migration
* entries and not confusing with this function name, although it is
* redundant with !pmd_present().