[PATCH v6 0/3] J7200: Add support for GPIO and higher speed modes in MMCSD subsystems
From: Aswath Govindraju
Date: Thu Mar 18 2021 - 23:45:41 EST
The following series of patches
- Add support for GPIO subsystem in main and wakeup domains.
- Add voltage regulator device tree nodes and their corresponding pinmux
to support power cycle and voltage switch required for UHS-I modes
- sets respective tags in sdhci0 node to support higher speeds
- remove no-1-8-v tag from sdhci1 node to support UHS-I modes
- Update delay values for various speed modes supported.
- eMMC HS400 speed mode
- SD SDR104 speed mode
- GPIO logs
Changes since v5:
- Corrected the link in patch 3 as it broken.
- Added the version number for the references used in patch 3.
- picked up reviewed-by from gyrgorii for patches 1 and 2.
Changes since v4:
- Added main_i2c0 pinmux required for doing power cycles to MMCSD1
- Updated delay values for various speed modes supported
- Corrected the ti,ngpio property to indicate highest gpio lines that
can be accessed.
- Reran the performace tests
Changes since v3:
- Removed patch (1 in v3).
- Rebased and included patches that add support for GPIO from series .
- Re-ran the performace tests for SD and eMMC.
Changes since v2:
- Added main_gpio0 DT node
- Added voltage regulator device tree nodes required to support UHS-I modes
Changes since v1:
- squashed the two patches into one
- added performance logs for the above mentioned speed modes
Aswath Govindraju (1):
arm64: dts: ti: k3-j7200: Add support for higher speed modes and
update delay select values for MMCSD subsystems
Faiz Abbas (2):
arm64: dts: ti: k3-j7200: Add gpio nodes
arm64: dts: ti: k3-j7200-common-proc-board: Disable unused gpio
.../dts/ti/k3-j7200-common-proc-board.dts | 58 +++++++++++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j7200-main.dtsi | 86 ++++++++++++++++++-
.../boot/dts/ti/k3-j7200-mcu-wakeup.dtsi | 34 ++++++++
3 files changed, 176 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)