[PATCH] drm/atomic: Couple of typo fixes
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury
Date: Sat Mar 20 2021 - 14:40:09 EST
Signed-off-by: Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhaskar@xxxxxxxxx>
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c
index dda60051854b..e1e4500aaca4 100644
@@ -1148,7 +1148,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(drm_atomic_add_encoder_bridges);
* This function walks the current configuration and adds all connectors
* currently using @crtc to the atomic configuration @state. Note that this
* function must acquire the connection mutex. This can potentially cause
- * unneeded seralization if the update is just for the planes on one CRTC. Hence
+ * unneeded serialization if the update is just for the planes on one CRTC. Hence
* drivers and helpers should only call this when really needed (e.g. when a
* full modeset needs to happen due to some change).
@@ -1213,7 +1213,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(drm_atomic_add_affected_connectors);
* Since acquiring a plane state will always also acquire the w/w mutex of the
* current CRTC for that plane (if there is any) adding all the plane states for
- * a CRTC will not reduce parallism of atomic updates.
+ * a CRTC will not reduce parallelism of atomic updates.
* 0 on success or can fail with -EDEADLK or -ENOMEM. When the error is EDEADLK