Not everyone knows what vDPA stands for, explain it in Kconfig.
Signed-off-by: Pavel Machek (CIP) <pavel@xxxxxxx>
diff --git a/drivers/vdpa/Kconfig b/drivers/vdpa/Kconfig
index ffd1e098bfd2..8cb37b3dd279 100644
@@ -3,9 +3,9 @@ menuconfig VDPA
tristate "vDPA drivers"
depends on NET
- Enable this module to support vDPA device that uses a
- datapath which complies with virtio specifications with
- vendor specific control path.
+ Enable this module to support Virtual Data Path Acceleration
+ (vDPA) device that uses a datapath which complies with
+ virtio specifications with vendor specific control path.
@@ -38,8 +38,8 @@ config MLX5_VDPA
- Support library for Mellanox VDPA drivers. Provides code that is
- common for all types of VDPA drivers. The following drivers are planned:
+ Support library for Mellanox vDPA drivers. Provides code that is
+ common for all types of vDPA drivers. The following drivers are planned:
@@ -47,7 +47,7 @@ config MLX5_VDPA_NET
depends on MLX5_CORE
- VDPA network driver for ConnectX6 and newer. Provides offloading
+ vDPA network driver for ConnectX6 and newer. Provides offloading
of virtio net datapath such that descriptors put on the ring will
be executed by the hardware. It also supports a variety of stateless
offloads depending on the actual device used and firmware version.