Re: Candidate Linux ABI for Intel AMX and hypothetical new related features

From: Robert O'Callahan
Date: Wed Mar 31 2021 - 17:43:08 EST

For the record, the benefits of dynamic XCR0 for rr recording
portability still apply. I guess it'd be useful for CRIU too. We would
also benefit from anything that incentivizes increased support for
CPUID faulting.

Rob
--
Su ot deraeppa sah dna Rehtaf eht htiw saw hcihw, efil lanrete eht uoy
ot mialcorp ew dna, ti ot yfitset dna ti nees evah ew; deraeppa efil