Re: [GIT PULL] xfs: new code for 5.13

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Apr 29 2021 - 13:51:14 EST

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:06 AM Darrick J. Wong <djwong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, some of our refactoring work collided with Miklos'
> patchset that refactors FS_IOC_[GS]ETFLAGS and FS_IOC_FS[GS]ETXATTR.

Ok, the resolution looked reasonably straightforward to me, and I
ended up with what looks like the same end result you did.

But I only did a visual inspection of our --cc diffs (you seem to use
--patience, which made my initial diff look different) and obviously
verified that it all builds cleanly, I didn't do any actual testing.

So please double-check that everything still looks good,

Linus