ATM Visa card compensation, Thanks for your past effort

From: Mrs Daniella Kyle
Date: Fri Apr 30 2021 - 16:46:45 EST

Hello,

This message might come to you as surprises today, I just wanted to
inform you that It is a very joyful moment for me to share this good
news with you, although i have really missed you because you give me
the faith to carry on despite all that happened,you really brought
hope to my hopeless situation then, therefore i made a vow to myself
that even if we fail to complete the transaction together,i must
surely still compensate you.

To be very honest with you, It is a joyful moment for me and my family
right now, so therefore am using this opportunity to inform you that
have successfully move to Vietnam where am currently living with my
business partner who assisted me to complete the transfer, but due to
the willingness and acceptance you showed during my pain have decided
to willingly compensated you and show my gratitude to you with these
sum of $950,000.00 Nine Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars).

I want you to accept it as a gift from the bottom of my heart, Have
issued the check and I instructed the bank to roll the fund on an ATM
credit card for security reasons,you can use the ATM card to withdraw
money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$10,000
daily.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind
so I am here to fulfill it to you, although I did not tell you what
was in my mind, my bank account manager said you can receive the card
and use it anywhere in this global world. Go ahead contact the Global
ATM Alliance directly with this below information. Email Address:
..... atmcardroyaldepartment106@xxxxxxxxxxx

Name: ........... ....... Global ATM Visa Card Alliance
Office Address; ...... 01BP 23 Rue Des Grands Moulins.Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Email Address: ..... [atmcardroyaldepartment106@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Name Of Manager In charge ATM CARD: Mrs Zoure Gueratou

Ask the manager to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM
card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in
touched directly with the ATM office and instruct him where to send
you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money. Please
do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
of your success.

Presently I am very busy here in Vietnam because of the investment
projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, I have given
instructions to the ATM Visa card office on your behalf to release the
ATM card which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free and
get in touch with him and he shall send the ATM card for you in order
for you to start withdrawing the compensation money without delay.

I and my family wish you best of luck in whatever business you shall
invest this money into. Kindly let me know as soon you received the
ATM visa card together with the pin code at your disposal.

Thank you
Yours Sincerely
Daniela Kyle