Re: [GIT PULL] integrity subsystem updates for v5.13

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat May 01 2021 - 18:50:07 EST

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 6:47 AM Mimi Zohar <zohar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In addition to loading the kernel module signing key onto the builtin
> keyring, load it onto the IMA keyring as well.

This clashed pretty badly with the other cert changes.

I think the end result looks nice and clean (the cert updates mesh
well with the _intention_ of your code, just not with the
implementation), but you should really double-check that I didn't mess
anything up in the merge and whatever test-case you have for IMA still
works.

I only verified that the kernel module signing key still works for
modules - no IMA test-case.

Linus