Re: [GIT PULL] hexagon changes for v5.13

From: bcain
Date: Thu May 06 2021 - 12:17:00 EST

On 2021-05-06 11:03, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 2:10 PM <bcain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please pull the following changes for Hexagon: they contain build fixes.

The pull looks fine, but I'm wondering what key you've signed this with?

I find your key 175C464E541B6D47 in the kernel.org pgpkeys archive,
but your tag was signed with RSA key 1A54AFB8E5646C32, which I don't
find.

And the standard keyservers are - as usual - not very helpful.

I apologize -- in my initial account setup I'd done the key creation without a signing feature/capability. So in order to sign the tag I realized I needed a new subkey for signing. I tried broadcasting the new key but perhaps I did not send it correctly. I'll try it again today.

http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?search=bcain&fingerprint=on&op=index

^^^ this shows one that has 3d66aae474594824c88ce0f81a54afb8e5646c32 but I'm not quite sure if this is a good keyserver or not.

I'd have loved to see a key I recognize, and I was hoping to also see
that key signed by Richard Kuo. And maybe it is, but I can't find it..

Anyway, pulled, just hoping for some clarification,

Linus