Re: docs: Convert the Speakup guide to rst

From: Igor Torrente
Date: Tue Jun 01 2021 - 11:39:08 EST

Hi Samuel,

On 5/31/21 7:07 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Adding the speakup list in the loop.

Igor Matheus Andrade Torrente wrote:
Modify some parts of the text and add the necessary formatting to leverage
the rst features. Including links, code-blocks, bullet lists, etc.

Also, adds a table of contents at the beginning and a section to the
license.

This change helps integrate this documentation to the rest of the rst
documentation.

Mmm, I'm unsure how the result is readable with the speakup screen
reader itself. I have attached the result, could people on the speakup
mailing list check how well it goes? If it significantly degrades
readability, we'll have to reject the move to rst formatting, since in
the end it's people who use the speakup screen reader who need to be
able to read this document.

I was reading all the emails sent in this thread, but I'm not sure how I should proceed. Do think should I continue to improve the patch with the Jani Nikula suggestions? Or abandon it? Or keep both versions?

Samuel

Thanks,
---
Igor M. A. Torrente