Re: arm64: dts: mt8195: Add Mediatek SoC MT8195 device nodes

From: Matthias Brugger
Date: Fri Jun 18 2021 - 10:22:05 EST

Hi Tnghan,

It looks like as if you send a whole bunch of device tree files which don't have
any binding description yet.

Can you please filter and only send these patches that actually have a binding
entry? That would make my life much easier.

Apart from that it would be good if you could ask internally to get some advice
how to improve Signed-off-by tags (I spotted at least one patch where yours was
missing) or how to improve commit messages.

Thanks!
Matthias