How to use "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" command for Frontend.h of Linux DVB

From: YP WU
Date: Wed Jun 23 2021 - 02:16:05 EST

Hello, dvb frontend maintainer:
I work at mediatek company. Currently I develop TV with Linux DVB system.
I would like to implement the following LNB use cases: user space would like to know if frontend device node have LNB or not.
I want to use "DTV_FE_CAPABILITY" to represent above LNB capability, but I am afraid that my usage is not suitable to the original definition.
So I would like to consult the following quesitons:
1. The use case for DTV_FE_CAPABILITY in DVB property command.
2. Does it have any restriction for using this command?
3. What’s your suggestion for using this command?

File path: include/uapi/linux/dvb/Frontend.h
#define DTV_FE_CAPABILITY 16

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your helps.
BRs,
YP