Re: [RFC] /dev/ioasid uAPI proposal

From: David Gibson
Date: Thu Jun 24 2021 - 00:53:20 EST

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 07:59:21AM +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

I don't know - I'd have to research virtio-iommu a bunch to determine
that.

Even if we can, the platform IOMMU would still be there (it's a
platform requirement), so we couldn't completely ignore it.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson