Linux kernel community research

From: Shuah Khan
Date: Thu Jun 24 2021 - 15:42:02 EST

Dear Linux kernel developers,

Kate Stewart and I have been working with a group of researchers
assess how effective we are at attracting and engaging a diverse
group
of developers.

The goal is to take the pulse of our community in general and
understand the reasons for stopping or taking a break from active

participation. This will help us get an insight into the challenges
our
community faces.

The research team developed a survey to help us with this effort. We
shared the survey with the LF TAB and folded in their feedback.

I am reaching out to share this research idea and the survey to request

feedback from the community. The survey will take ~10 minutes of your
time and your

The survey can be found in the following link:
https://wfoss.limesurvey.net/846628

Thank you in advance for your time.

thanks,
-- Shuah