Re: [RFC 01/19] staging: qlge: fix incorrect truesize accounting

From: Coiby Xu
Date: Sun Jun 27 2021 - 20:16:01 EST

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 07:47:05PM +0800, Coiby Xu wrote:
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 01:55:15PM +0900, Benjamin Poirier wrote:
[..]
Why is this an RFC instead of just a normal patch which we can apply?

After doing the tests mentioned in the cover letter, I found Red Hat's
network QE team has quite a rigorous test suite. But I needed to return the
machine before having the time to learn about the test suite and run it by
myself. So I mark it as an RFC before I borrow the machine again to run the
test suite.

Interesting. Is this test suite based on a public project?

The test suite is written for Beaker [1] but it seems it's not public.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Beaker

FYI, the tier-1 tests are part of the CKI project and are public [2].

[2] https://gitlab.com/cki-project/kernel-tests/-/tree/main/networking

--
Best regards,
Coiby