Test results on latest ksmbd

From: Steve French
Date: Sat Jul 03 2021 - 08:25:37 EST

I ran the buildbot (SMB3 regression tests from Linux) against the
kernel server with the recent updates from Namjae et al. All tests
continue to pass. Good news. ksmbd seems to be making good progress.

http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/8/builds/49

FYI - An earlier run hit an intermittent problem in mainline (5.14-rc)
in the scheduler (not a problem with the server, the client side was
running on very current mainline which appears to have this
intermittent problem which I have also seen running unrelated tests):
[ 4826.261325] RIP: 0010:cfs_rq_is_decayed.part.93+0x13/0x18

--
Thanks,

Steve