Re: [GIT PULL] remoteproc updates for v5.14

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jul 07 2021 - 14:23:22 EST

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:15 AM Bjorn Andersson
<bjorn.andersson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would you like me to resend this with a correct diffstat?

No, I merged it - the main reason I check the diffstat and shortlog
after-the-fact is just to make sure that I get what the pull requester
_intended_, and that was fairly clear. It's not like the extra commit
looked out of place in any other way.

And the only problem with the mismatch is then that I waste time
trying to figure out _why_ it didn't match. And that's already done,
so water under the bridge..

So I just hope it doesn't happen again, because I'm just lazy and
don't like that "Ok, now I need to figure out what's wrong" part.

Linus