[Backport for 5.10.y PATCH 0/7] Patches for 5.10.y

From: Hanjun Guo
Date: Tue Jul 13 2021 - 05:29:46 EST

Hi Greg, Sasha,

Patches below are some collections of bugfixes, those fixes are
found when we are using the stable 5.10 kernel, please consider
to apply them, I also Cced the author and maintainer for each
patch to see if any objections.

Patch 2/7 will fix the failure of LTP test case 'move_pages 12',
and patch 3/7 is not a bugfix but a preparation for later bugfixes,
other patches are obvious bugfixes.

Gulam Mohamed (1):
scsi: iscsi: Fix race condition between login and sync thread

Jens Axboe (1):
io_uring: convert io_buffer_idr to XArray

Matthew Wilcox (Oracle) (1):
io_uring: Convert personality_idr to XArray

Mauricio Faria de Oliveira (1):
loop: fix I/O error on fsync() in detached loop devices

Mike Christie (1):
scsi: iscsi: Fix iSCSI cls conn state

Oscar Salvador (1):
mm,hwpoison: return -EBUSY when migration fails

Yejune Deng (1):
io_uring: simplify io_remove_personalities()

drivers/block/loop.c | 3 +
drivers/scsi/libiscsi.c | 26 +-------
drivers/scsi/scsi_transport_iscsi.c | 28 ++++++++-
include/scsi/scsi_transport_iscsi.h | 1 +
mm/memory-failure.c | 6 +-

1.7.12.4