Re: [GIT PULL] vboxsf fixes for 5.14-1

From: Rafał Miłecki
Date: Wed Jul 14 2021 - 12:18:33 EST

On 14.07.2021 18:05, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 05:59:19PM +0200, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
In short I'd say: missing feedback.

Uh, with all due respect: Fuck you.

I've provided feedback, and Paragon have done a fantastic job of
responding to it. Pretending that the filesystem has simply been
ignored is hugely disrespectful of my time and those at Paragon.

I'm supportive of ntfs3 being included, FWIW. It looks to be
in much better shape than the existing fs/ntfs.

Thanks you for kind words before even trying to clarify the situation.

What I meant (but failed to write clearly) is missing feedback on *the
latest* patchset.

I highly appreciate everyone who took time and helped polishing that
filesystem to its latest form.