Re: v5.14-rc3-rt1 losing wakeups?

From: Mike Galbraith
Date: Mon Aug 02 2021 - 04:41:32 EST

On Mon, 2021-08-02 at 10:25 +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:

> Okay. So the ww-mutex bits are not the cure then. All you do is booting
> KDE/Plasma in kvm with virtio as GPU or did I mix up things?

My VMs are all full on clones of my desktop box, running KDE/Plasma
desktop, CPUS are setup to mirror my i4790, and they get half of box's
ram. VMs are a "mini-me" wart hanging off the side of the real box,
NFS mounting various spots of the host where the data won't fit its
64GB virtual disk. Display is Spice, video is QXL.

-Mike