Re: [veth] 9d3684c24a: kernel-selftests.net/mptcp.mptcp_join.sh.fail

From: Paolo Abeni
Date: Tue Sep 07 2021 - 10:35:54 EST

Hello,

On Tue, 2021-09-07 at 22:27 +0800, kernel test robot wrote:
> caused below changes (please refer to attached dmesg/kmsg for entire log/backtrace):

It's not entirelly clear to me which are the relevant "changes" ???

[...]

> # 36 add multiple addresses IPv6 syn[ ok ] - synack[ ok ] - ack[ ok ]
> # add[ ok ] - echo [fail] got 1 ADD_ADDR echo[s] expected 2
> #
> # Server ns stats
> # MPTcpExtMPCapableSYNRX 1 0.0
> # MPTcpExtMPCapableACKRX 1 0.0
> # MPTcpExtMPJoinSynRx 2 0.0
> # MPTcpExtMPJoinAckRx 2 0.0
> # MPTcpExtEchoAdd 1 0.0
> # Client ns stats
> # MPTcpExtMPCapableSYNTX 1 0.0
> # MPTcpExtMPCapableSYNACKRX 1 0.0
> # MPTcpExtMPJoinSynAckRx 2 0.0
> # MPTcpExtAddAddr 2 0.0

is the referred change is the above self-test failure?

I belive this is unrelated to the mentioned commit (which behave as no-
op in this scenario). We are working to make our self-tests as stable
as possible, but there are still some sporadic failures.

I could not reproduce this failure locally.

Cheers,

Paolo