Re: memcg: infrastructure to flush memcg stats

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Sep 16 2021 - 16:45:06 EST

So the kernel test robot complained about this commit back when it was
in the -mm tree:

https://lore.kernel.org/all/20210726022421.GB21872@xsang-OptiPlex-9020/

but I never really saw anything else about it, and left it alone.

However, now Michael Larabel (of phoronix) points to this commit too,
and says it regresses several of his benchmarks too.

Shakeel, are you looking at this? Based on previous experience,
Michael is great at running benchmarks on patches that you come up
with.

Linus