Re: Folio discussion recap

From: Josef Bacik
Date: Fri Sep 17 2021 - 19:35:32 EST

On 9/17/21 6:25 PM, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 05:13:10PM -0400, Kent Overstreet wrote:
Also: it's become pretty clear to me that we have crappy
communications between MM developers and filesystem
developers.

I think one of the challenges has been the lack of an LSF/MM since
2019. And it may be that having *some* kind of ad hoc technical
discussion given that LSF/MM in 2021 is not happening might be a good
thing. I'm sure if we asked nicely, we could use the LPC
infrasutrcture to set up something, assuming we can find a mutually
agreeable day or dates.

We have a slot for this in the FS MC, first slot actually, so hopefully we can get things hashed out there. Thanks,

Josef