Fair IT vs Gnu, some further thinkings on mainstream versions.

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Tue Sep 21 2021 - 14:55:30 EST

I am now using Sin (cursive) for mainstream translation of The Quran, required for Fair IT, since christianity fails here. And suggest a move to Go lang, for further standardized thinking. Getting rid of Hempi-pipe Gnu, instead Go Licence, taking only the real of it, with symbol compatibility. Also renaming music genre I do, to Go Step, and OS, Go X. This diffuses unwanted claims of religion, where concepts are right for these definitions, wrong for religion. Calling one nigger, nerd is not religion, or neglecting fair pay.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn.
- For Do, Go.
https://norir.net/