Github link here

From: Hyeonggon Yoo
Date: Wed Sep 22 2021 - 23:56:10 EST

Hello there!

In v1 and v2, I showed simple proof of concept of lockless cache.
After some discussions, it turns out that there are some issues to solve.
It will take some to solve them.

I made git repository on github to share its progress:
https://github.com/hygoni/linux.git

This is based on v5.15-rc2, and the main branch will be
'lockless_cache'. There's *nothing* in the repo now and
will be updated randomly. hopefully every 1-3 days, or every week.
(note that I'm not full time kernel developer. it's hobby.)

I'll make use of 'issues' and 'discussions' tab (github feature to track
issues and discussions).

You can join if you're interested.
Thank you for your interest on this project!

--
Hyeonggon