[PATCH 1/2] FDDI: defxx: Fix function names in coments
From: Cai Huoqing
Date: Sat Sep 25 2021 - 08:52:34 EST
Use dma_xxx_xxx() instead of pci_xxx_xxx(),
because the pci function wrappers are not called here.
Signed-off-by: Cai Huoqing <caihuoqing@xxxxxxxxx>
drivers/net/fddi/defxx.c | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/net/fddi/defxx.c b/drivers/net/fddi/defxx.c
index 6d1e3f49a3d3..5810e8473789 100644
@@ -1028,7 +1028,7 @@ static void dfx_bus_config_check(DFX_board_t *bp)
* or read adapter MAC address
- * Memory allocated from pci_alloc_consistent() call is physically
+ * Memory allocated from dma_alloc_coherent() call is physically
* contiguous, locked memory.
* Side Effects:
@@ -3249,7 +3249,7 @@ static void dfx_rcv_queue_process(
* is contained in a single physically contiguous buffer
* in which the virtual address of the start of packet
* (skb->data) can be converted to a physical address
- * by using pci_map_single().
+ * by using dma_map_single().
* Since the adapter architecture requires a three byte
* packet request header to prepend the start of packet,
@@ -3402,7 +3402,7 @@ static netdev_tx_t dfx_xmt_queue_pkt(struct sk_buff *skb,
* 6. The physical address of the start of packet
* can be determined from the virtual address
- * by using pci_map_single() and is only 32-bits
+ * by using dma_map_single() and is only 32-bits