Re: [RFC 01/16] KVM: selftests: move vm_phy_pages_alloc() earlier in file

From: Paolo Bonzini
Date: Thu Oct 21 2021 - 11:20:31 EST

On 21/10/21 05:45, Michael Roth wrote:
Why move the function implementation? Maybe just adding a declaration
at the top of kvm_util.c should suffice.
At least from working on other projects I'd gotten the impression that
forward function declarations should be avoided if they can be solved by
moving the function above the caller. Certainly don't mind taking your
suggestion and dropping this patch if that's not the case here though.

I don't mind moving the code, so the patch is fine.

Paolo