Re: [Openipmi-developer] Issue with panic handling and ipmi

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Wed Oct 27 2021 - 13:59:18 EST

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 09:41:46AM -0500, Corey Minyard wrote:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 04:12:31PM +0200, Anton Lundin wrote:
On 20 September, 2021 - Corey Minyard wrote:

> Well, that was dumb. Fix follows...
>
> Thanks for working on this. On your approval, I'll send this to Linus.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

This fixes the issue, and now panic timer works, and we get crashdumps
to pstore.

Great job, I approve!

Thanks for your help getting this fixed.

Thanks for reporting this. I'll get the patch in.

Hey Corey,

Just checking in to see if this patch was lost; I haven't seen it in
Linus's tree just yet.

--
Thanks,
Sasha