Re: Testing & Fuzzing Micro-Conference at Linux Plumbers Conference 2021

From: Guillaume Tucker
Date: Fri Oct 29 2021 - 04:54:34 EST

On 31/08/2021 11:25, Guillaume Tucker wrote:
> The Testing & Fuzzing Micro-Conference[1] at Linux Plumbers 2021 will
> remain open to new proposals for talks and discussion topics until the
> end of next week (Friday 10th Sept). Please feel free to submit yours
> with the "Submit new proposal" form on this page:
>
> https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/abstracts/
>
> The MC is currently scheduled for Wednesday 22nd. This is where the
> timetable will appear as submissions get accepted:
>
> https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/sessions/110/#20210922
>

> Last year's edition was very effective in spite of being fully online
> rather than in-person. Topics around testing were mentioned in many
> other tracks too, such as real-time and toolchains. See also the
> related KernelCI blog post with community notes[2]. We're looking
> forward to having an equally good virtual experience this time again.

Many thanks to all the speakers and attendees, it has been a very
enjoyable and productive micro-conf. The summary is now
available here:

https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/page/104-accepted-microconferences#summary-testing

See also the recorded videos here:

https://youtu.be/Y_minEhZNm8?t=2370

See you all next year, maybe in person if we're lucky!

Best wishes,
Guillaume