Re: [GIT PULL] configfs-based GPIO simulator for v5.16

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Sun Nov 07 2021 - 07:17:17 EST

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 8:01 PM Bartosz Golaszewski <brgl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A couple months have passed with a few more iterations and I still can't get
> any meaningful reviews from the configfs maintainers (nor NAKs for that
> matter). I decided to give it another try and send it to you directly again.

I think this indicates that configfs is partly orphaned. If not formally
then practically. Let's poke Greg and see what he says, configfs
is important for USB.

I do understand the lack of maintainership hours and that people have
more important things to do, we all suffer from this.

If you are the only one who really care maybe we should consider listing
you as configfs (co-)maintainer as well?

This pull request FWIW:
Acked-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxx>

Yours,
Linus Walleij