Re: [RFCv3 0/7] USI stylus support series

From: Benjamin Tissoires
Date: Wed Dec 08 2021 - 10:30:45 EST

Hi Tero,

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 5:43 PM Tero Kristo <tero.kristo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Another update here based on received feedback. Main change compared to v2:

If that's OK with you, I'd like to cherry-pick some patches from the
series: 1/7, 2/7 (the version from v4 because I requested changes),
4/7 and a lighter 5/7 where we don't have the MSC events we are still
discussing.

So Ideally, can you post a v4 based on top of hid.git/for-next
(without my hid-bpf changes) with those 4 patches?

Patch 3 is still up for discussion, and patches 6 and 7 are obviously RFC.

Actually, Patch 3 could be split into a part where you add the HID
usages and a part with the mapping of them. The HID usages part can be
integrated now too, and we'll have the USI mapping that would require
Dmitry's ack in a separate patch.

But if you prefer having everything in one series, that's fine by me too.

Cheers,
Benjamin