Good News Finally.

From: Marcus Galois
Date: Thu Jan 13 2022 - 17:43:12 EST

Hello friend.

You might find it so difficult to remember me, though it is indeed a
very long time, I am much delighted to contact you again after a long
period of time, I remember you despite circumstances that made things
not worked out as we projected then. I want to inform you that the
transaction we're doing together then finally worked out and I decided
to contact you and to let you know because of your tremendous effort
to make things work out then.

Meanwhile I must inform you that I'm presently in Caribbean Island for
numerous business negotiation with some partners. with my sincere
heart i have decided to compensate you with USD$900,000 for your
dedication then on our transaction, you tried so much that period and
I appreciated your effort. I wrote a cheque/check on your name, as
soon as you receive it, you let me know.

Contact my secretary now on his email: mchristophdaniel@xxxxxxxxx
Name: Mr. Christoph Daniel

You are to forward to him your Name........ Address.......,Phone
number......for shipment/dispatch of the cheque/Check to you

Regards,
Mr. Marcus Galois