Re: "blk-mq: fix tag_get wait task can't be awakened" causes hangs

From: QiuLaibin
Date: Wed Jan 26 2022 - 20:24:11 EST

Hi

On 2022/1/26 21:38, Jens Axboe wrote:
On 1/24/22 9:08 PM, QiuLaibin wrote:
Hi Alex

1、Please help to import this structure:

blk_mq_tags <= request_queue->blk_mq_hw_ctx->blk_mq_tags

If there is no kernel dump, help to see the value of

cat /sys/block/sda/mq/0/nr_tags
__ <= Change it to the problem device

And how many block devices in total by lsblk.

2、Please describe in detail how to reproduce the issue,

And what type of USB device?

3、Please help to try the attachment patch and see if it can be reproduced.

Any progress on this? I strongly suspect that any QD=1 setup would
trivially show the issue, based on the reports.
Yes, QD = 1 from Alex Xu's must-see environment. I'm trying to build a must-see locally, and I will submit the repaired patch as soon as possible.

BR
Laibin