Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the jc_docs tree

From: Jonathan Corbet
Date: Thu Jan 27 2022 - 13:22:30 EST

Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> After merging the jc_docs tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
> produced these warnings:
>
> Documentation/tools/index.rst:2: WARNING: Explicit markup ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
> Documentation/tools/index.rst: WARNING: document isn't included in any toctree

So this is bizarre...somehow the change to Documentation/index.rst that
brings all this stuff in didn't survive the cherry-pick that brought
that change into docs-next. No idea how that came to be.

The other warning, instead, was just me being dumb about inserting the
SPDX lines and forgetting the necessary blank line.

Fixed (forcing a rebase of docs-next), apologies for the noise,

jon