Re: [v1 1/2] clk: qcom: gdsc: Use the default transition delay for GDSCs

From: Stephen Boyd
Date: Thu Feb 10 2022 - 02:26:08 EST

Quoting Taniya Das (2022-02-09 09:25:12)
> Do not update the transition delay and use the default reset values.

Why? I know why because I'm CCed on the internal bug but nobody else
knows what's going on here. Please clearly describe what you're fixing,
i.e. that you're seeing black screens on sc7180 because the gdsc is
being enabled/disabled so rapidly that the hardware is getting borked.
Lots more detail please. Otherwise we're going to ignore this patch
series as nonsense because we don't have enough information to realize
that it is important.