Re: [GIT PULL] tracing: Updates for 5.18

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Mar 23 2022 - 15:49:31 EST

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 12:43 PM Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll take a look at yours. I gave that branch to Stephen to help him resolve
> it, but didn't look at what he had done to see if it was different.

I may actually have messed up my comparison with your tree, because I
was doing some of that while in my "test-merge" branch (which had that
dirty state due to the merge not working). Maybe I screwed up twice.

I think the only difference I have against linux-next is because I added the

#undef __assign_sockaddr
#undef __assign_rel_sockaddr

lines to stage6 to match the other pre-existing non-sockaddr cases.

Linus