Re: [GIT PULL] Btrfs fixes for 5.18-rc2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Apr 05 2022 - 18:56:22 EST

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 6:28 AM David Sterba <dsterba@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> please pull the following fixes for btrfs, thanks.

Hmm. I got two copies of this...

...and both were in my spam folder.

I don't see anything wrong with the message (spf and dkim both
fine).so I assume it's something about suse.sz or suse.de that gmail
doesn't like. Presumably some spammer sitting on a nearby network on
the same ISP.

Anyway, not much you can do about it except perhaps ask whatever MIS
people to see if they got put on some blacklist or whatever.

I've obviously noticed the pull request despite it being in my spam folder.

Linus