software execution restriction

From: peter.boettcher.gmx.net
Date: Thu Apr 14 2022 - 11:57:56 EST

mail: peter.boettcher@xxxxxxx

Hello my name is Peter Boettcher Germany/NRW.

Sorry for this english. I have an extension for the Linux kernel
written.

The functionality corresponds to the "Software Execution Restriction" in
Windows.
But USER and GROUPS are also supported.
The extension works very well without errors or problems.

You can find the code on GITHUB under /pbamr.

The extensions are available in 2 variants: with and without an
additional SYSCALL.
Sorry, but Apparmor etc. are to complicated for me.
Command and data transfer could also take place via the "PROC SYSTEM".

If the method would be suitable for the official Linux kernel, I would
adapt the code accordingly.

Peter Boettcher