[PATCH v2 1/7] tracing/user_events: Fix repeated word in comments
From: Beau Belgrave
Date: Mon Apr 25 2022 - 14:46:56 EST
Trivial fix to remove accidental double wording of have in comments.
Signed-off-by: Beau Belgrave <beaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
kernel/trace/trace_events_user.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/kernel/trace/trace_events_user.c b/kernel/trace/trace_events_user.c
index 706e1686b5eb..a6621c52ce45 100644
@@ -567,7 +567,7 @@ static int user_event_set_call_visible(struct user_event *user, bool visible)
* to allow user_event files to be less locked down. The extreme case
* being "other" has read/write access to user_events_data/status.
- * When not locked down, processes may not have have permissions to
+ * When not locked down, processes may not have permissions to
* add/remove calls themselves to tracefs. We need to temporarily
* switch to root file permission to allow for this scenario.