Re: Question about SC16IS752 device tree.

From: Zhou Yanjie
Date: Mon May 09 2022 - 14:41:49 EST

Hi Paul,

On 2022/5/10 上午2:13, Paul Cercueil wrote:
I can't say for sure that it's your problem, but your bluetooth nodes are missing "reg" properties.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the problem here, I added "reg" and
the problem persists, and I've looked at other device trees that contain
"brcm,bcm43438-bt", none of them use "reg", and "reg" is not mentioned in
neither "Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/nxp,sc16is7xx.txt" nor
"Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/broadcom-bluetooth.yaml".

Best regards!