Re: [GIT PULL] Char/Misc driver updates 5.19-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Jun 03 2022 - 14:44:50 EST

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 3:45 AM Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Note, there are 3 merge conflicts when merging this with your tree:
> - MAINTAINERS, should be easy to resolve
> - drivers/slimbus/qcom-ctrl.c, should be straightforward
> resolution
> - drivers/misc/lkdtm/stackleak.c, not an easy resolution.

Heh. They were all very straightforward, and in fact the MAINTAINERS
one was the most annoying by far, just because there are so many
unrelated commits there (including a re-ordering of a couple of lines
close-by in a previous merge) and I want to make sure they had nothing
relevant.

The stackleak one may have looked a bit nasty, but actually had a lot
less unrelated noise around it, so I find those ones easier to verify.

Famous last words.

Linus