Re: [GIT PULL] more parisc architecture fixes/updates for v5.19-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Jun 04 2022 - 16:59:13 EST

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 8:07 AM Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Mikulas noticed that his C8000 workstation hangs at bootup with v5.18 if
> CONFIG_SCHED_MC is enabled. His fix rearranges the topology setup and thus
> prevents the problem.
>
> The other two patches enhance the info from the STI (text) console driver and
> add the missing fb_is_primary_device() function which helps the framebuffer
> driver to detect the primary STIfb framebuffer.

Sorry I messed up - I ended up taking only your abbreviated
explanation from the tag for the merge commit message, not this
extended explanation in the pull request email.

Normally I notice and fix this up, but this time I only noticed after
I had already pushed out the end result.

So now my merge has a correct message, but not as complete as it
should have been.

Linus