Re: [GIT PULL] Power management fixes for v5.19-rc2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Jun 10 2022 - 14:56:15 EST

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 11:50 AM Rafael J. Wysocki <rafael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 8:47 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> This was sent from my personal e-mail address again, hopefully that's
> not a problem.

Not a problem, the signature on the tag clarifies this.

It meant that I initially copied your name as "Rafał", but then I had
this dim memory that you at some point said you actually preferred the
kernel using the Westernized "Rafael" that you use in your kernel.org
emails (and in your sign-offs), so I ended up editing that up.

But just so you know - I randomly copy the names either from the email
or from the signature block depending on the phase of the moon, and if
you use your personal email you might end up being "Rafał Wysocki" as
a result..

Linus