linux-next: build warning after merge of the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Jun 15 2022 - 01:38:14 EST

Hi all,

After merging the rcu tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
this warning:

Documentation/RCU/Design/Requirements/Requirements.rst:2220: WARNING: Malformed table.

| **Quick Quiz**: |
| But what if my driver has a hardware interrupt handler that can run |
| for many seconds? I cannot invoke schedule() from an hardware |
| interrupt handler, after all! |
| **Answer**: |
| One approach is to do ``ct_irq_exit();ct_irq_enter();`` every so |
| often. But given that long-running interrupt handlers can cause other |
| problems, not least for response time, shouldn't you work to keep |
| your interrupt handler's runtime within reasonable bounds? |

Introduced by commit

6c5218715286 ("context_tracking: Take IRQ eqs entrypoints over RCU")

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell