Re: Dangerous addr to ctrl dependency transformation in fs/nfs/delegation.c::nfs_server_return_marked_delegations()?

From: Nick Desaulniers
Date: Tue Jun 21 2022 - 18:05:34 EST

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 3:29 PM Nick Desaulniers
<ndesaulniers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 3:39 AM Paul Heidekrüger
> <paul.heidekrueger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 02:21:25PM -0700, Nick Desaulniers wrote:

> > > Hi Paul,
> > > Thanks for the report and your (and your team's) work on this tool.
> > > Orthogonal to your report, Jose (cc'ed) and I are currently in the
> > > planning process to put together a Kernel+Toolchain microconference
> > > track at Linux Plumbers Conference [0] this year (Sept 12-14) in
> > > Dublin, Ireland. Would you or someone from your group be able and
> > > interested in presenting more information about your work to an
> > > audience of kernel and toolchain developers at such an event?
> > >
> > > Would others be interested in such a topic? (What do they say in
> > > Starship Troopers...?...Would you like to know more?)
> > >
> > > [0] https://lpc.events/event/16/
> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > ~Nick Desaulniers
> >
> > Hi Nick and Jose,
> >
> > Many thanks for inviting us! I would love to do a talk at LPC! Hopefully
> > in person too.
> >
> > Given that there have been several talks around this topic at LPC
> > already, it seems very fitting, and we'll hopefully have more to share
> > by then. Actually we have more to share already :-)
> >
> > https://lore.kernel.org/all/YmKE%2FXgmRnGKrBbB@Pauls-MacBook-Pro.local/T/#u
> >
> > I assume we will have to submit an abstract soon?
>
> Yes, if you go to: https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
>
> click "Submit new abstract" in the bottom right.
>
> Under the "Track" dropdown, please select "Toolchains Track."

Hi Paul, we'll need all proposals soon.
If you're still considering attending Linux Plumbers conf, please
submit a proposal:
https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
Please make sure to select "Toolchains Track" as the "Track" after
clicking on "Submit new abstract."

--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers