Re: Fast Kernel Headers talk @ Plumbers?

From: Nick Desaulniers
Date: Tue Jun 21 2022 - 18:08:12 EST

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 11:14 AM Nick Desaulniers
<ndesaulniers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ingo,
> Jose and I are currently in the planning process to put together a
> Kernel+Toolchain microconference track at Linux Plumbers Conference
> this year (Sept 12-14) in Dublin, Ireland.
>
> We were very excited to see numbers posted about improvements to
> kernel build times from your work. If you're planning on attending
> plumbers and our MC gets approved, would you be able to present on
> this work?
>
> Would others be interested in such a topic?

Hi Ingo,
Any interest in talking more about your fast kernel headers work at
plumbers this year?
If you're still considering attending Linux Plumbers conf, please
submit a proposal:
https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
Please make sure to select "Toolchains Track" as the "Track" after
clicking on "Submit new abstract."

--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers